Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014

I believe the lord is trying to teach us all a lesson the missionaries and expecally the members! to try our faith! its hard but I know the lord is in it! I truly do love this work and I know that the lord will bless us I happened to glance threw the noember ensign and one thing that stood out to me was a talk from the general womens meeting it was talking about how we think that God is waiting to bless us and all we need to do is obey but in reality its more like God is continually raining blessings on us and we are holding an umbrella over us because of fear and sin and things!

any ways the hardest thing everyone knows for me is paperwork but that's okay as I have been continually trying my best the lord will and does help us! yes I get terribly Frustrated! every time that happens I remember back to when I was doing homework and I would get to the point of crying because I couldn't do it and then all of a sudden it would click! and I would finish it but what I have learned is right before I get to that point of crying I say a prayer and I am able to get threw it much easier and I learn exactly what the lord wanted me to  learn! I guess that's why he gave us weaknesses so that we may be humble and rely on him a lot more than we do! so as we pray and study the scriptures daily we will be a happy and delightsome people!  


on the other hand if we don't do that then the lord will bind our toungs so that we cannot speak ind that is terably frusterating! it doesn't help not being able to speak properly! I just need to think about what I am saying before I say it and that takes a long time but if we trust in the lord and study the gospel and treasure up in our minds continually the words of life then it will be given you in the very hour yea in the very moment that which will be mended to every soul! I now that is true! and I just quoted that because I am not sure ware exactly in d&c it is but I know it is there! I love you all and I hope everything goes great with the play and such! Sincerely Elder Hazlett

No comments:

Post a Comment