Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013

that's awesome that everything is going so well this past few weeks have really been a struggle for me because of all the senior couple stuff we have to be doing its been a real struggle but we have been pushing threw it Elder Dall is my my companion and its just been chaos the whole time we have been together its been really hard staying abedient with the mission rules because of my rebellious and proud spirit that I have but I know that I have not been so rebellious as to doing anything stupid but just not doing the little things like praying before I study or when I wake up and the little things like that! yesterday in church during the sacrament hymn "I stand all amazed" it really hit me that I need to be doing a lot better than I am and so I promised my heavenly father that I will strive to live all the mission rules and do everything I need to do to be a better missionary! Elder jeppson just left the island and he was the district leader and so now we don't have one as of yet we are waiting on president Mehr to call us back my fingers are crossed because I have a feeling that he will call me to be the district leader and that as you all know is a big responsibility and I know that who the lord calls he qualifies but im perfectly content with being just a normal missionary that works hard so we don't know as of yet who it will be but we will hear soon it would be good both ways and eather way I will grow from the experience I will have here. anyways that's just one of the crazy things that's going on people are comeing back and forth on and off the island its just crazy to see the haslining of the work itn the areas of the west indies its really humbling to know that we are here because the lord has given us the chance to prove ourselves upon this earth and to help others. the smiths were right the west indies is probably the hardest mission in the world and it is deffinatly the most expensive its rediculious here but its worth it! I love it and I wouldn't trade it even for high water cat! that's s great to hear the lessons you all have been learning this week I love hearing all about whats going on there. the smiths came onto the island this last week and it was great to get them auanted with the people and the island a little bit there really excited to come here whenever there permets come in.
 
we had a baptism this last Saturday and it was amazing the spirit was so strong! as soon as I get my camera stuff ill send some pictures home! I cant think of a better place I could be than grenada right now! I know you have probably been waiting for this letter for a while now but I want you to know that I will do my best and keep moving forward as the movit meet the robensens and also dorie just keep tracting just keep tracting we have found a few awesome new investigators one of them is moving to Canada and just added me on facebook his name is devon wells he is awesome im not sure ware he is going to live exactly but he will be leaving to go up there Thursday and hopefully he will be aBLE TO ATTEND CHURCH THERE ANYways I don't have to much time so I just want to say that I know the book of Mormon is true and I know that god lives and I love this gospel so much and I love you all and I hope you have a great day! Love Elder Hazlett!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment