Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

this week started out great with zone conference very spiritual and I sang savior redeemer of my sole the one that you sent me it went well! I don't know how to send videos as of yet and I didn't bring my camera I believe I can put it on drop box! so hopefully next week! then my companion nodiced a burn on his foot from the cement turns out that he got some down into his shoe it was odd and then on Thursday I started getting sick and I got a cold and I think I have finally gotten over it for the most part! we were told to stay inside as much as possible but you know me I cannot just be inside even though I was sick I was pacing the whole house because I couldn't sleep because I had to much energy but I couldn't go outside for to long or I would just get exhausted! so we went out and saw some people whenever we got the chance! and then came back and cooled down! and of coarse my mind cannot focus on books and stuff for to long! so I resorted to thinking about trucks! hopefully I can get gm to hook me up with a job and go to a school to be a diesel tec. for them! then I thought about how I could help the people here and my mind goes blank! I have a really good brain its just not wired for words and speaking and teaching it more wired for physical things! its annoying but in my interview my mission President told me that I should read faster and ill be able to focus better! I don't like reading! haha its gotten better its just not what I want to do I know I need to some things in life we don't want to do but need to get done its expecally hard with a companion that is just as distracted as me! but we are working on it! this next 6 months are going to be great! hard but great! im excited for what I gotta do for the lord! I think one of the reasons that I am so discouraged is that I have not had the opportunity to be a leader as much! but now looking back on it I wouldn't want to have it any other way! I love this gospel! and I am so thankful for you all in helping me come out here and serve the lord!!! I am so grateful for jesus Christ and his atonement to help us here on earth! I love you all Keep smiling! Love Elder Jed Hazlett  

No comments:

Post a Comment